Sunday, January 16, 2011

Smokey the Ad Campaign

Do you guys remember Smokey the Bear (or "Smokey Bear" as the main site tells me is his proper name)?

This guy:


Except recently I was wandering around the internet and I discovered that he looks like this now:


Smokey the bear is like, a bro now. GIT YER SMOKEY ON, GUYS. And that's not even talking about the new commercials he's in:


Let me tell you, there is nothing more unsettling than a ripped CGI bear wearing pants and a hat, talking with a woman's voice about fires. It's straight-up nightmare shit right there.
But maybe I'm wrong, maybe Smokey's jacked up abs aren't the worst thing that could happen. Maybe it's a step forward. Because I found this commercial that I'm fairly certain is legit, and....yeah.

Remember: Only YOU can prevent insanely bizarre ad campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment