Friday, October 1, 2010

Middle School Lulz, part 2

Once again, these are all from my old middle school diary, illustrated sarcastically by myself. All spelling mistakes and hystrionics are from the original text.


From 6/17/04
There is no justice in the world. Mother cut off the cable so there’s no more MTV, and everyone is mad because I waited on laundry. Plus, Allie and I were supposed to go to Van Helsing today and she never called back, so we can’t go this week. I know I’ve been saying it every entry but it’s not fair.


From 7/3
Well, I have fulfilled all the basic requirements of punk-ness. I have been to a concert, I wear the clothes, I am a dark and tortured individual, I am in a band (such as it is…) I listen to the music, and I have punk friends. Go me!


From 7/25
On another note, how do girls masterbate? I know guys squeeze their dicks and stuff but I don’t know about girls even tho I am one. I want to masterbate!

 

From an undated entry sometime in November probably?
I cut my hair since I got mad and now it looks like shit. I look like shit. Life is shit. I’m so fucking bored I could die.



From 5/4/05
So yeah, still delicate, silent, watchful. I have to get up early tomorrow and burn a DVD. I sent an email to all my friends that told about how they’ve been ignoring me. All the secrets are out, all there is in me that’s private now is cobwebs

 



From 5/5
I can’t wait for summer, everything will be ok when I get to summer.

From 7/17 (the next entry)
Summer fucking sucks.



Sadly there will be no part three, as that's where I got a xanga. Remind me, by the way, to take a look at/illustrate that xanga...

2 comments:

  1. "I know guys squeeze their dicks and stuff"

    This is the part where I fell over snickering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "no more MTV" ;_; Nooo how would you catch the Real World 3234

    "delicate. silent. watchful."

    That sounds like the tag to a horror movie about hemophiliacs.

    -Kat

    ReplyDelete