Friday, October 1, 2010

The New Blog

After trying to steer my livejournal in a less personal, less whiny, and more generally interesting direction, I decided it would instead be far easier to make a whole new blawg for interesting public things, and abandon the El-Jay to sink back into a cesspool of despair and memes. This is better.

I am Jamie P, I am a university student who likes art, writing, comics, and finding neat things online. I also like...cussing, drinking, and giving out too much information, so if that is not for you, this blog is probably not for you.

I'm going to start by reposting some of my more successful recent El-Jay entries, and then start posting new, exciting, sexy posts for you guys! Thrilling eh? I will try and have good adventures so that I can recount them on this blawg, but if I can't be entertaining then perhaps I will have two places on the internet to whine. It's a win-win situation (no it isn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment